Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Horizon Blurs...

Writing from my usual place on the 10th floor.  The heater's broken - there's ice on the inside of the window, but I've got Simon and Garfunkel spinning on the record player.  I'm already not doing a great job of posting regularly. 

Two finals got knocked out yesterday - two more on Friday. And three days of nothing in between. 

I'm finding the new snow outside to be rather inspiring.  I've gotten back to writing a story I started two months ago, really hoping to ride this wave and finish it soon. I also got a 35mm Holga a few weeks ago and I'm starting to shoot with it and experiment. Here's one of my favorite's from the first roll...


Photobucket

There's a good chance I'll be taking a train to Chicago over spring break to see the NeoFuturists and more importantly: the city.

No comments: