Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Highway's jammed with broken heroes

I don't update this nearly as much as I used to. That's all i have to say about that.

I have been working as the assistant to the Production Designer for the UNL film Viper's in the Grass.  It's been a great experience to see how a low budget film gets on its feet. A couple weeks ago I also worked as  PA on set of a senior thesis film. It was a great experience and I must have made a good impression because next weekend I'm working as the Art Director of another student film.

I will also be shooting two short films of my own, hopefully in time for the school film festival at the end of the year. Busy busy.


Yesterday. I woke up at 8:30, packed up my car, grabbed a cup of coffee, and drove Southwest to Ashland, NE to do some location scouting for Vipers.  It was 65 degrees and I rolled the windows down and remembered how much  I missed the highways.  I ended up being a half-hour early. So, I turned around and drove back to Linoma Beach. It was completely abandoned after this winter (unfortunately I couldn't get in to get any photos of that, but I did manage to get this one of the light house).  

1 comment:

homemayde said...

FABULOUS photo. wish i had your camera. and your skills.

thanks for following my new project! it's so girly, but i think it will come along...