Sunday, March 22, 2009

Productivity into Spring

My good friend and I's new production company is now on Facebook. If you are friend's with me there, please add Pagoda Pictures. We're ready to hit the ground rolling and turn out two short films, we just finished writing, by May 1st.

Photobucket


Click on the logo to get to the Facebook page.

***

On Friday, I went thrift shopping with my second-cousins from Oklahoma and came across a jacket I couldn't pass up.


Since I can remember, whenever I meet someone new, they almost always ask, "Rudy? Like the movie?" To which I've recently started answering, "No." And letting the conversation end there.

Now with this jacket, I've beat them to the punch and I don't have to answer at all.  Maybe by embracing the coincidence, the chanting will stop sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Sourabh Chakraborty said...

Pagoda Pictures ? Love the name and the logo man .. very inventive. Can't wait to see the films !