Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've somewhat abandoned this blog

I check this each day, maybe hoping there will be a new post about my life that I didn't have to write.  I think the fact that I have been incredibly busy is a testament to how I can't sit down and think of something to write - so I'll just list.

-Drove down to Nevada, MO a couple weekends ago to be auctioned off in a man-auction for charity ($375)
-Currently working on 3 student films and 1 school feature film
-I'm already having a hard time completely this blog.
-Hoping to travel soon.
-Looking at getting a house here in Lincoln starting in May.
-New M. Ward and Morrissey albums out today - both quite good.

Maybe a better update next time.

1 comment:

homemayde said...

you forgot to include that you are dying to visit a cousin of yours in chi town...